Don’t leave mold behind!
There are countless reasons why you want to have mold removed from your home by a licensed and certified contractor. Mold creates mycotoxins that when released can cause health issues in children, senior citizens, and anyone affected by allergies towards mold.
ServiceMaster Restore 4 NJ has a team of franchises all using the most state of the art techniques and methods for removing mold from your property and ensuring that it does not begin growing again.
While there are no solid federal regulations for removing mold, ServiceMaster Restore follows the industry guidelines to ensure that your home is a healthy and happy place.
Here are the steps we take:
- We utilize Serum 1000 (www.serumsystem.com) on all mold remediation projects.
- Containment of affected areas during the remediation process is to limit release of mold into the air.
- Damp wipe and thoroughly dry non-porous ((hard) surfaces.
- Removal of damaged materials and seal in bags.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) vacuum after materials have been thoroughly dried and contaminated materials removed.
- Our technicians use personal protection equipment (tyveks, gloves, respirators, etc.)
- Moisture control is the key to Mold Control!
- We recommend that testing be conducted after remediation is completed to determine the final levels of mold contamination that may be present at the site.
Introducing InstaScope. Instant results. Scientific precision.
InstaScope is a new airborne mold–assessment system only available from select ServiceMaster® brands
that immediately delivers scientifically accurate, room-by-room results. Using InstaScope, a certified operator can instantly differentiate between rooms with normal airborne mold levels that need no treatment, rooms with elevated airborne mold levels which may require a simple cleaning by a mitigation professional and rooms with higher airborne mold levels and an active mold source that may require targeted remediation. The quicker you know the results of a mold inspection, the sooner you can start taking action to address the problem.
Contact Us for Immediate Help!
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes mold in a home?
Mold is a living organism that is ALWAYS present in the air. There is never a time when there is no mold present. The goal is to have less mold indoors than there is outdoors as well as keeping the levels of unhealthy mold down.
If you see mold in your home, contact us for an inspection and testing.
How much does mold cleaning cost?
The cost for mold clean up varies property to property. In some cases it can be a relatively fast cleaning or a simple removing of damaged property. In other cases the whole property may need to be gutted to prevent further damage and health issues.
How do I prevent mold growth?
Temperature and moisture are the two factors that can increase or decrease the amount of mold at a property. If you had a water damage, make sure to use ServiceMaster Restore for the clean up and rebuild. We will help to get the balance for you to ensure that there is no mold growth.
How can I tell if there is mold in my home?
In some cases mold is visible. In other cases it is not. If you are having an unexplained allergic reaction or other issue then you will want to get your home tested immediately. Consult this document from the California Department of Public Health. Great tips!